Monday 27 September 2010

It's been a long time, Mr bond.

Yeah so the title may be referenced completly wrong...but it has been a whole year (just over!) since I blogged.

I'm going to re-start again. I enjoy writing and this may help my brain cells to start working. I'm just about to start my second year of unversity and I think I have cob-webs in my brain!!

Anyway, reccently I've been feeling very Autumny; my mother however keeps saying "It's not Autumn yet! It's still Summer!!". Well, I have a god damn cold. I think it's freezing. Therefore I think it's Autumn! My mother does not understand my logic!



I went shopping in rl for clothes (for the Autumn!!) so.... I thought it was only fair if I went shopping in sl!

In this outfit, I went for warmer colours and a mixture of fabrics. I'd so wear this in rl! I'd feel all snug and warm plus look awesome.

Style credits:
Hair - Dernier Cri - Taylor
Cardian - Reek
Scarf - Zeerys
Skirt - So Many Styles (only at the Dressing Room)
Tights - Part of Little red riding hood outfit from Hexxed
Shoes - *GF* - Sophie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.