Friday 15 May 2009

Put on your dancing shoes!

I love to dance, Sl or Rl. The fact I'm rubbish doesn't mean anything, I still love to 'shake it'. I tend to dance anywhere, just yesterday my history teacher told me to sit down and stop dancing! I'm too jumpy in real life. 'Ants in my pants' per say.

Well dancing was today's inspiration.

This picture is simply named "Fly me to the moon". I love Frank Sinatra so I've been playing a lot of him recently and this song was in my head while making this picture.

I've used a tap dancing pose from Essential Soul called "Tip Tapping", group reward I believe. This dress shows....a lot of flesh, I don't normally wear mini dresses. But anyway, it's from Apple May, I totally fell in love with it. The detail on the front is beautiful too.

When I was a little, it seemed that all my friends took ballet classes or another type of dancing. Not me. I was waaaay too boyish. Bike rides, falling down hills, stunts....that was me. Anyway, more reccently my little sister is into ballet (she's 6). And I started watching that kids show...you know with the little mouse who wants to be a ballerina? I don't know the name xD ANYWAY, she's got tons of the books ect ect and it makes me want to be a ballerina! So I regret being a Tom boy.

Which long windedly brings me to my next picture, named 'Ballet Lesson'.



The pose is from sunflower poses and is called Ballet lesson. I never thought I'd use it, but here we are.

On the left: The pink 'leotard' is from Blaze - There is a pink skirt to go with it, but I just left it off. I think it looks better like this anyway. The hair is from ::69:: and the shoes....50's flats!

On the right - This ballet dress is free! from Baiastice. You get it in a little box with a spinning ballerina! So lush! Again hair from ::69:: and shoes from 50's flats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.