Thursday 14 May 2009

Feeling....Sexy

I was not feeling that inspired, until my good friend decided to put on a corset and a thong while we were in my sexy sky box.


Suddenly! I had a rush of inspiration and started to take snaps. Now, if I did that in rl, I reckon my friend would be pretty pissed off....*grins* that's why I love SL. Anything goes.



So, my first picture of her, I thought a headshot would be nice. And she does have such a pretty face! I love this pose, it was one of my friends poses and I really really think I need to ask her where she got it. It's so LUSH.

Elegant Elle. Ha. I love it. I don't think she will like this picture as much, (she's not seen these pictures yet!) she's into pink and hearts...but! I love it. I think it makes a statement. "I'm classy and sexy. Don't mess with me".

I added the pearls myself! I think any lingerie needs some jewellery, and this pose meant it was easy to add. I added some eye-lashes as well, but nothing compares to my in game ones from Sky Everett. I may have to take her there.

Anyway, continuing this 'sexy' theme. I thought I'd try out my new toy! A dance pole. I love it. Has lots of different poses. So here's 'bad ass' Fay. On her pole. Not as sexy as Elle, but, I can learn from her!

(Why is this picture getting so many views?! It's a semi naughty picture! LOL... dirty people out there.... )


Peace x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.