Saturday 16 May 2009

Feeling Saucy

I've been sorting through my inventory, no idea why. It'll only become cluttered and over run again. I currently have 25k of items, which I know is not a lot compared to most girls xD but it's waaaaay too much. I don't need everything - I just deleted soon Ballon dogs, I mean 'lyke srsly wtfbbq'

But, I seem to have a lot of sexy undies hidden in there:

Come to bed, Baby?



Bed + Bra/Panties were valentines day gifts. Hair from ::69:: and skin. The earlier posts with pics of Elle must have inspired me. Although, I heard yesterday that some women footballers are going to be playing football in their lingerie....which led me to have a massive rant at my boyfriend last night. I know they want to get men interested in women's sports - I'm all for it. But in your lingerie? Yes I know, I'm contradicting myself. But, wearing your lingerie in SL is different than RL.

Anyway.

What I feel is beyond sexy are pin up girls. From the 50's. They just look amazing. Compared to Glamour girls now, 'Page 3 models', they are so much more classy, for lack of a better word. They have mostly natural assests and not nipped and tucked to be 'beautiful'.

I like the fact they don't show too much skin, leaving something to the imagination!

The following picture is half inspired by these, the pose basically *giggles*. I wanted a leopard theme.


Rawr!

Now, back to sorting through my inventory -_-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.