Sunday 3 June 2012

Bug catching is serious business!

 No matter how hard I try... I can not catch this butterfly!

Catching Butterflys is serious business.


butterflies

 Well, at least I look good doing it!

There is a beautiful new hunt just started, called the 'Mesh Around' hunt, so those who are dubious about mesh and are using the excuse "Mesh is too expensive so I won't buy it" can go and try it and get hooked!! (for free!)

So, a huge thankyou to the designers and organisers of the Mesh Around hunt, I'm sure you'll make mesh even more popular than it already is! 

Fabulous! x

 Style notes:
Hair: .ploom. Daisy - Indecisive - Free (Mesh Around hunt)
Skin: [HUSH] Melody - CharcoalPink - Vanilla

Top 1:  Ingenue :: Lottie Bustier - Limeade - Mesh - Free (Mesh Around hunt)
Under top:  *BOOM* Everyday Tank (doll pink)
Shorts: {mon tissu} Cuffed Denim Shorts ~  Polka Dots
Socks: :STICKY FINGERS: My rainbow color socks (No longer available)
Shoes: [Gos] Rigged Wellington in Pink

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.