Tuesday 12 June 2012

She's got her lipstick on!

She’s got her lipstick on
Here I come, da da dum
She’s got her lipstick on
Hit and run, then I’m gone


Using Jedward lyrics as inspiration? Oh gosh.. what have I become? Bad enough I voted for them in the Eurovision! 

So! there is a point to killing your ears... new Tutti Fruity lips from Glamorize! Now, you don't need me to tell you how amazing this store is. Good quality makeup for a very good price.

lipstick

Hair: >TRUTH< Brenna (Mesh) - barley
Skin: LAQ ~ Minna - [Fair] - 01
Lipstick: .:Glamorize:. Tutti Fruity Lips - Lemon - NEW!
Sweater: celoe - jet sweater - trendy/affair
Shorts: {mon tissu} Cuffed Denim Shorts- Classic Wash
Socks: :STICKY FINGERS: My rainbow color socks
Shoes: (TokiD) Gio high-top shoes (yellow) - Mesh
Nails: Leverocci- TealPlain - Mesh


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.