Sunday 10 June 2012

Pop Tart cuteness.

I've been naughty again! I meant to post the other day but it slipped my mind. I now have a folder bursting with items I want to blog! 

*cough* I've not been reading Hunger games *cough* 

pretty

So today, I want to show you some amazing looks with new items from Pop-Tart. Yes, they have an awesome name right? Makes me want food....


Anyway! I digress as normal...; I don't like wearing black, if you look through my posts I don't really wear it (unless I'm going through a dark stage, but that has not happened in a while). However, this beautiful mesh sash dress is black but is still utterly cute. I was in a bit of a lolita mood, so I teamed it with lots of pretty hearts!

lolicute

The dress comes in; blue, black/white and black/pink, and always with mesh, please try the demo first!

Secondly, is a new outfit set called 'Molly', often I prefer to make my own, but this outfit was too cute resist blogging: for 250L you will get the top, skirt, socks and shoes and it's just utterly adorable! (AND! It matches my home decor ;) )

cuute

Style notes 1:
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Monique
Skin: LAQ - Minna - fair
Undershirt: *katat0nik* (gray) Blackheart Dress Set
Dress: Poptart - Romance black/pink sash. -NEW!!
Tights: Vershe - Heart tights - free.
Shoes: Dark Midday - Esther Pumps
Nails:  Leverocci - Round Nails - Mesh

Style notes 2:
Hair: >TRUTH< Bella - beach - Mesh - NEW!!
Skin:  [HUSH] Melody - CharcoalPink - Vanilla
Jumper: Poptart - 'Molly Mesh outfit'- NEW!!
Skirt: Poptart - 'Molly Mesh outfit'(Pink Polka Dot)  -NEW!!
Socks: Poptart - 'Molly Mesh outfit' - Molly Socks (Candy Blue) -NEW!!
Shoes: Poptart - 'Molly Mesh outfit'- Ballet pumps (Pink) -NEW!!
Nails:   Leverocci - Round Nails - Mesh
 
So thank you Pop-tart for sending me these wonderful items, I utterly love them all! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.