Tuesday 28 September 2010

Time for work!

First of all, I shall tell you a little story; (are you sitting comfortably? Good. Then I'll begin)..... I'm in the process of sorting out my second life inventory... it's hectic; much like my rl bedroom! However, sometimes I find an old item and think "oooo!! I've not been there for ages! I wonder if they are still open!". So I try and track down the store (most of the time, sadly, they are closed.) Anyway, I found an old hunt item from Je*Republic ( a pretty little silver dress) and it made me wonder how the store had changed and if they had any new stock ect ect.

I used an old LM firstly; and it took me to this Zyngo place xD Anyway, try, try again and ta daaaa I found her new store. (I love to do things in a complicated manner.)

Her new store looks amazing, still the same colour scheme (gold and black) but she's added a Dj/club room and some other nifty areas.

As I was browsing the shop I came across these little...things which I can only describe as looking like canopic Jars!! Ten in all, some free, some 1L and others 10L each with a cute little gift inside!! Not going to post them all here; you'll have to go looksie!

Also, she has a freebie wall full of lucky boards and some items for free!

Here they are:



Now, this is not something I'd actually wear for work, but it does create an work feel.

Style credits:
Hair - Posh
Necklace - Je*Republic
Bag - CoCO
Dress - Je*Republic
Skin - Candy doll (group gift)
Shoes - Baby Monkey


Amee



Dujuan



Anniversary Gift

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.