Thursday 30 September 2010

Cyber!

No, not the naughty kind that people do in Ims! (I know you do it!)

:P

Cyber goth!

This theme arose as I just wanted to do something I had not really had anything to do with for a while. The last time I really wore 'goth' outfits (in sl) was last year....and I thought it'd be fun to experiment with whats on offer (and old items in my inventory)

So, I popped along to -Dv8- a well known cyber goth shop. A lot had changed since I last went, first of all; it's a lot bigger and a hell of a lot more selection. When you tp in your welcomed by the models there (so sweet!).

So, I had a quick snout around then made my way to the lucky chairs.

First of all, I checked the group; I used to be a member but in my travels I think I quit (which I really hate doing). This outfit below is a group gift! You get the outfit (top and skirt) which also comes in a stripe set and the shoes :)

What is also great about this outfit is that you can wear it without the skirt, and have some sexy latex hot pants!

Hair - House of Monster - OMFG (which I honestly could not re-find! So I'm not sure if they are still around)
Skin - Digital Knickers
Leggings - Sassy Kitty Designs They were a midnight mania - not sure if it's the same :)

Lucky chairs/boards really dislike me, but with 3 chairs in dv8 I was able to grab a few goodies!! (there are loads around the store!). I however did not get any of the clothes =[ just shoes, which is better than nothing. :) They are very lush, I've been playing with them all evening xD

These shoes are fully changeable, meaning so many choices!

Choices of symbols; biohazard • bullseye • cross • fleur • gear • heart • kitty
nurse • radioactive • skull • skull2 • spider • volt • blank

You can also have plain colour on the top or bottom, or mix and match.

This outfit, does not consist of easily gettable items I'm afraid.

Hair - Same as first picture
Corset, hot pants, shoes - -Dv8- Demonette (Old giftie, just thought it's still as beautiful!)
Bunny ears and tail - Part of a twisted hunt from 2009
Stockings - Fatal Error - Cyber Latex Reloaded - also from 2009 twisted hunt. (But you can buy it from the store for 1L - comes with a dress and suspenders)
Skin - ::CStar:: - Think Pink hunt
Gloves - Spork

Last picture, a neko! These free ears have a matching tail (also free); they have the 'twisted hunt' boxes on them. If you had bad experiences of the hunts...I hope it does not cause you bad memories! I heard it was hard!


Fay x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.