Wednesday 29 September 2010

If I have to do exercise...I might as well look good doing it!!

I'm not sure about other countries, but here in England the government want us to do 30 mins of exercise 5 days a week. Now, I'm not really complaining; I don't however go to the gym or go running, but I have a manual job (lifting heavy parts and lots of running to and fro). I also walk to University most days annnd I have an 8 year old sister and a 2 year old niece; they keep me on my feet!
Align Centre

Anyway, if I was go to and exercise I want to look ah-mazing doing it. So here are my 'second life' exercise looks! Without using bright coloured leotards (80's much?)


Rainbow Chic!

Can't go wrong with some smexy shorts can you? I totally adore this outfit, and while it was slightly pricey I've never regretted it!

Hair - Magika - Abby (Hair fair - was free!)
Skin - Candy doll - Dollie gift (free)
Necklace - ::69:: - Luv Necklace
Outfit (top, shorts and socks) - *.904.* --\-.:!:.*4Eva GuTta*.:!:.-/
Shoes - Baby Monkey (I'm in love with all of their shoes!)


I'm at risk of looking like Janet from two pints now....although I'm a tad classier! (Click on the link if you're unsure what it is :) )

Hair - Magika - Delora (Free group gift. Comes with colour changing HUD and option to have hair in the mouth!!! Keeeeyooooooooot)
Skin - Cupcakes
Necklace + Belly ring - !Lux!
Track Suit - Hucci
Shoes - Duh!

Strawberry and lime!

Hair - Magika
Earings - Pink Swirl Earings by Yummy at the Gnubie Store
Necklace - Doux Petit Dahl -Lovelockdown Necklace
Top - Part of an old cupcakes dress called Be Mine.
High waist shorts - *Boom* - Neon hot pants - 25L for two pairs.
Socks - Part of the Emery call me outfit -(not sure if it's still a freebie)
Shoes - Baby Monkey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.