Tuesday 3 April 2012

You make me haaaaappy.

 Can't believe this song is a nearly a year old and I've only just found an outfit related to it! If you don't know the PonPonPon song, where have you been?! It's unbelievably cuuuute and instantly makes oneself happy. 

This wonderful outfit is from the luckyboard at Edelweiss you must join the group first! (free to join).

Unfortunately hair and shoes do not come with the outfit; so I've used one of my favourite hairs from Milana (Dunne) and my super yummy mesh boots ([Gos] Triumph Boots in Pink)

However, you get; hair ribbons (which I've moved down), top, shorts, an optional skirt, socks and four amazing poses!


ponponpon

One of my friends hates the song... so you know what I'll be wearing all the time now? *grins*

Fay x

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.