Sunday 1 April 2012

Things are getting Turbulent.

Hello there! Having a good Sunday? I'm not! I'm stressed beyond belief with a killer headache, I'm supposed to be moving in the next two weeks and I have so much to do!

Anyway, I've taken a small break to log into the wonderful world of SL and see what new items are on the grid!

Today, I'd like to show you this wonderful new outfit from Alterego called 'Turbulent'. This outfit consists of: Wings, top, upper arm bands, trousers and boots!

Alterego

Also worn are these wonderful new bracelets from Accessories De Darkana called 'Just a Girl'.

Style notes:
Hair: Magika - Dare
Skin: al vulo!- sakia - smoky LinkShades: ShadZ - OMFG - Classic
Bracelet - Accessories De Darkana - Just a girl - New!!!
Necklace - Accessories De Darkana - Fight Love-Silver
Top - Alterego - Turbulent - New!!!
Trousers - Alterego - Turbulent - New!!!
Shoes - Alterego - Turbulent - New!!!
Wings - Alterego - Turbulent - New!!!
Panties - :STICKY FINGERS: My naughty neon panties - free
Tattoo - Blah. - Love and Time

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.