Monday 2 April 2012

You got more rabbit than Sainsburys!

You got a beautiful chin,
You got beautiful skin,
You got a beautiful face,
You got taste.
You got beautiful eyes,
You got beautiful thighs,
You got a lot without a doubt,
but I think bout blowin' you out.

'Cus you wont stop talkin',
Why don't you give it a rest?,
You got more rabbit than Sainsburys,
It's time you got it off your chest,
Now you is just the kinda girl to break my heart in two,
 I knew right off when I first set my eyes on you,
but how was I to know you fed my ear holes too?
with your incessant
talking,
your becoming a pest!! 

You got more rabbit than Sainsburys!


I love this wonderful group gift from Bonne Chance! Such a cute little Easter bunny. It consists of ears, bodysuit, body ribbons and a cute tail with ribbons.

Style notes:
Hair: Exile - Bring it on
Necklace: Fairytale - no longer available.
Shoes: G field - Kate


The wonderful Chas and Dave!!! Be thankful Rabbits make me think of this song, rather than the rabbit I work with *winks*

Fay xx

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.