Monday 9 April 2012

Do you think I'm cute? Agree.... or I'll bite your head off!

Every girl needs more bows, so Candystripes has made these wonderful bows to go with the new free Truth hair! Each bow and each knot are individually colour changeable so the possibilities of colours are endless.

All you need to do is find it sitting in an Easter egg within Candystripes! Think of it as another Easter present!

 Do I scare you?

I utterly adore this hair, first time I've worn non-mesh hair in ages.

Cutey Creepyness

Hair: Truth - Bunny - Freeeeeeee
Hair bows: Candystripes - Bunny Hair Bows  Freeeeeeee
Skin: al vulo!- sakia*  natural blonde brow fair
Mouth: Anthem. - pamyu's roar mouth (blue)
Necklace: Canimal - Deadly Lullaby Necklace - No longer available.
Dress: Rotten Toe - Pastel Bloom - Pink
Tights: Vershe - Random Tights -  Hearts - Freeeeeeee
Boots: ::Duh!:: Teal Sock Top Riding Boot - Freeeeeeee
Eyes: Blah. - Crystal Blue Eyes

1 comment:

  1. Yes!! Very cute.....please dont bite my head off!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.