Monday 27 February 2012

Time to sparkle!

Hello there!

I've been trying more mesh items. A few months ago I said that I was sitting on the fence, and that I'd have to see more to see what I think.... and I think I have come to a conclusion.

First of all, the hair I am wearing in the following photo is mesh. It's called 'Capture' and is by Magika! It's priced at 250L and you get Blonde, Browns and blacks all in one... which is amazing. No need to buy lots of different packs.

I did have a little bit of trouble with the demo, the hair would not show up, but after re-logging everything was fine!

I had no problem with the hair not fitting me, but always try a demo before purchasing. We don't want you being disappointed now do we? :) If you don't like changing your avatar shape to fit items then this hair won't be for you. Luckily, my head was the right shape and I had no need to to adjust anything.

Sparkles!

Moving on from hair and onto dresses. I think R.icielli has the perfect mesh dresses! In my previous post I wore the TDR one, and today I'm wearing the Valentines day hunt dress (item#5 - 15L) and it is totally awesome. It should fit all sizes as in the folder there are 5 mesh dresses each with a different size (L, M, S, XS, XXS)

If you've not been to R.icielli recently, now really is the time to go. There is the Valentines day hunt still going on (20 items 15L each) and everything in the store (excluding skins) is 50L. Amazing.

Style notes:
Hair: Magika - Capture
Dress: Ricielli
Skin: Candydoll - Janett
Eyeliner: R.icielli
Lipstick: R.icielli (valentines gift)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.