Tuesday 28 February 2012

Let's be tourists!

Today I took the 'Subtle City Fashion District's' interactive "Take A Tour Of The City" (TATOTCH) hunt! The word hunt can be applied very loosely to this, as it is more of an interactive tour with gifts along the way!

I've always loved Doux Petit and doing this hunt showed me around the whole of her fantastic city! It's mostly pink... which I ADORE!

Tourist

Can you help me with my map please?

Boho geek

Pulling faces!

Sushi Shorts

Every girl needs sushi shorts!

So start off at Down for Dollarbies and pick up you tourist outfit (first picture), hud and notecards to continue the hunt!

I followed the notecard in order, seemed logical to me, but do it however you wish! :)

Have fun, happy exploring and hunting!

Fay x

Style notes:
1.
Top, shorts + map - Tourist ensemble - TATOTCH
Camera - TATOTCH
Hair - Action - 'Kate'
Skin - [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Corinna] - group gift

2.
Top - TATOTCHA
Shorts - From Tourist enseble - TATOTCHA
Tights - doux Petit - Crochet tights in Brown
Skin - [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Corinna] - group gift
Hair - (Milana) Dunne - Light Blondes

3.
Top - TATOTCHA
Shorts - TATPTCHA
Hair - (Milana) Dunne - Light Blondes
Skin - [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Corinna] - group gift

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.