Tuesday 28 February 2012

The Seahole

Pfft one post a week? Yeah, I'm being a bit naughty and doing a bit more than that.

Anyway, this came through last night but I was too tired to blog it then.

'From TODAY, Feb 27 - March 6th, One of everything at The sea Hole is
marked down to just 50L $, Just look for the Mini-van lightning icon to lead the way
to electrifying store wide savings!'

Poor Drinkinstein :( I hope the insurance company pays out!

So in Drinkinsteins misfortune I picked up these beautiful outfits:

The Seahole

1. The Sea Hole - Nouveau Silk Dress - Dove
2. The Sea Hole - Savage Garden Dress - Plum
3. The Sea Hole - Starburst Vintage Dress - Aqua

And as you can see I'm still wearing the Magika hair (see the post here)

Hope you have a lovely day! I'm going to a Senior school in an hour to 'inspect' the class! A class of rowdy 14 yr old boys.... fantastic.

Fay x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!! Much appreciated.